Lauren Horneff, CPA, CMA, CFM, is a principal in the firm’s audit department. She provides auditing and consulting services to clients who have complex, technical accounting and auditing issues. Lauren works with nonprofit organizations, government contractors, service businesses, manufacturers and employee benefit plans.
She has worked with clients on alternative investments, endowments, mergers and acquisitions, and internal controls. She is experienced in auditing federal award programs in accordance with Single Audit regulations. Lauren enjoys helping clients achieve their financial reporting objectives while remaining in compliance with GAAP and other financial reporting framework.
She believes the foundation of good client service starts from within the firm, namely through staff training, and she enjoys playing a part in staff development.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, York College of Pennsylvania (2000)
- Master’s degree in business administration, York College of Pennsylvania (2002)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Institute of Management Accountants
- The Greater Washington Society of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Lauren is an aspiring ballroom dancer.
- A travel lover, she is looking forward to crossing “visit all 50 states” off her bucket list.