Marie Calabrese, CPA, is a manager in the firm’s audit department. With 8+ years of public accounting experience, Marie specializes in working with nonprofit organizations and manufacturing and construction businesses.
Marie helps her clients make educated decisions about their finances by fielding questions on how to account for unusual or complex transactions, among other things.
One of Marie’s favorite parts of being a CPA is that she’s never bored. Between mentoring staff, researching new accounting pronouncements, preparing financial statements, and working alongside her clients, she learns something new every day.
In her free time, Marie serves as the treasurer for the Banner Neighborhoods Community Corporation, a community-based nonprofit dedicated to supporting residents in east and southeast Baltimore.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (2010)
- Masters of science degree in accounting, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (2011)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Nothing energizes Marie more than a good yoga class or spending some quality time with her dog, Brady.
- You can find Marie exploring Baltimore and trying out new restaurants and bars with her husband most weekends.