Jonathan Lovell, CPA, provides audit, accounting, review and compilation services to construction businesses, real estate development and management companies, and nonprofit organizations. Jonathan helps clients make informed business decisions by providing them with an accurate view of their finances.
Jonathan believes connecting with clients on a personal level makes the audit process more open and enjoyable. Providing services that help his clients grow and succeed over time is one of his favorite parts of being a CPA.
Jonathan, a member of the firm’s audit department, is passionate about mentoring younger staff and helping them grow from college graduates into dynamic, experienced professionals.
In his free time, Jonathan serves on the board of Gunpowder Valley Conservancy, a nonprofit dedicated to preserving and restoring the lands and waterways of the Gunpowder watershed.
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting, Loyola University Maryland (2001)
- Master’s degree in business administration, Loyola University Maryland (2005)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- Urban Land Institute
More Fun Facts
- As a kid, Jonathan spent hours teaching himself how to play basketball in his family’s old dairy barn near Frederick, MD.
- Jonathan’s favorite vacation was with his wife to Turks & Caicos. What made it so great? They didn’t schedule anything and spent every day relaxing!