Jonathan Lovell, CPA, is a manager in the firm’s audit and accounting department. He works on audits, reviews and compilations for private companies and nonprofit organizations.
Jonathan is a CPA with 14+ years of experience in public accounting and three years of experience in private accounting.
Jonathan finds that connecting with his clients on a personal level helps make the audit process more open and enjoyable for him and the client. He enjoys seeing clients grow and succeed over time, knowing that his service helps them achieve their goals. He is passionate about mentoring younger staff, helping them grow from college graduates into dynamic, experienced professionals.
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting, Loyola University Maryland (2001)
- Master’s degree in business administration, Loyola University Maryland (2005)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- Urban Land Institute
More Fun Facts
- He never thought he would be “that” guy, but Jonathan now has drawings and coloring book pages from his two young sons displayed throughout his office and couldn’t be prouder!
- Jonathan’s favorite dinner ever was the Thanksgiving dinner he cooked by himself when his wife was on bed rest with their first child and they could not travel to be with their families. (She instructed from the couch!)