Tom Harvey, CPA, is a manager in the firm’s tax department. With 8+ years of experience in public accounting, Tom specializes in working with high net worth families, individuals and small businesses.
Tom helps his clients with everything and anything tax related such as tax compliance, planning and research. Tom has a well-earned reputation for skillfully figuring out how his clients can generate the lowest tax liability possible while complying with the latest tax codes.
One of Tom’s favorite things about being a CPA is being a trusted advisor to his clients, providing them with timely information and resolving their complex financial and tax issues.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, West Virginia University (2011)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Tom also has a degree in music education from West Virginia University and played the tuba in the WVU marching band and pep band.
- When Tom was a kid, he wanted to be a professional basketball player.