Brian Nichols, CPA, specializes in working with construction contractors, manufacturers and service businesses, as well as high net worth families.
He prepares and reviews tax returns for individuals and businesses. With 14+ years of experience in public accounting, Brian enjoys advising his clients on how to navigate complex tax issues and assist them with tax planning.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, Kent State University (2006)
- Bachelor of arts degree in political science, Miami University (2004)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Virginia Society of CPAs
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (Virginia Chapter)
More Fun Facts
- If he could snap his fingers and become an expert in any skill, Brian said he’d love to become a champion golfer.
- Outside of work, Brian’s favorite activities include spending time with his family, listening to live music and playing golf.