Sunhee An, CPA, is a manager in the firm’s tax department. She prepares and reviews tax returns for businesses throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Some of Sunhee’s favorite parts of being a CPA are helping her clients solve problems, advising clients how to structure their taxes to meet long-term financial goals and sharing opportunities for immediate tax savings.
Sunhee thrives when tackling complicated tax issues with lots of moving parts. She prides herself on her communication skills, which she relies on when she’s serving as a liaison between her clients, the IRS, tax attorneys and other professionals.
- Master of business administration degree in accounting, Missouri State University (2004)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Korean American Society of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Outside of work, Sunhee enjoys traveling, crabbing and fishing. She loves the outdoors!
- When she was growing up, Sunhee wanted to be a teacher.