Kevin Relf, CPA, is a manager in the firm’s tax department. As a member of the firm’s Construction & Real Estate and Manufacturing & Distribution Groups, Kevin provides a full range of tax and accounting services to clients.
While some consider accounting and taxes a “necessary evil,” Kevin’s passion for accounting transcends compliance work. With 13 years of public accounting experience, Kevin says the best part of his job is not only helping clients solve their current accounting problems but helping them take advantage of opportunities through comprehensive tax planning.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, State University of New York College at Oswego (2003)
- Master of business administration degree, State University of New York College at Oswego (2003)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Most days, you can find Kevin pushing through the day’s WOD (workout of the day) at his favorite CrossFit gym.
- Kevin played in several bands throughout college.