Kevin Relf, CPA, works with high net worth families and individuals, many of whom are business owners and investors in the real estate and construction, hospitality and manufacturing sectors.
As a principal in the firm’s tax department, Kevin prides himself on having a deep understanding of tax code, allowing him to set up efficient tax structures that reduce his clients’ short- and long-term tax liability.
While some consider accounting and taxes a “necessary evil,” Kevin’s passion for accounting transcends just compliance work. Kevin says the best part of his job is not only helping clients solve their current accounting issues but helping them take advantage of opportunities through comprehensive tax planning.
He’s passionate about working with high net worth families and enjoys getting to play a role in structuring a family’s plan for the future, including the transfer of wealth from generation to generation.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, State University of New York College at Oswego (2003)
- Master of business administration degree, State University of New York College at Oswego (2003)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Most days, you can find Kevin pushing through the day’s WOD (workout of the day) at his favorite CrossFit gym.
- Kevin played in several bands throughout college.