More About Daniel
Daniel Larson, EA, is a partner in the firm’s tax department. He specializes in providing tax, business planning and outsourced accounting services – including business planning, financial reporting and monthly financials – to government contractors, business owners and nonprofits. As an Enrolled Agent (EA), Daniel is licensed directly by the U.S. Treasury Department to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
Equating accounting work to puzzle solving, Daniel is passionate about “putting the pieces together” for his clients, no matter how challenging the task.
Daniel is experienced in working with government contractors, including aiding in the development of program strategies, compliance risk recommendations, contract pricing, cost accounting structures, and meeting DCAA and DCMA needs.
In his free time, Daniel serves as the finance chairman for Kirkwood Presbyterian Church and as a board member for Brooksfield Montessori School. Dan also previously served as a board member for the Northern Virginia Soccer Association and as a golf tournament committee member for the Navy Safe Harbor Foundation.
- Bachelor of arts degree in accounting, Francis Marion University (2001)
- American Institute of CPAs
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Virginia Society of CPAs
Just For Fun
- As an avid golfer, Daniel enjoys not only playing but also volunteering to help with the setup of golf tournaments for nonprofit organizations that help veterans.
- Although his twin brother isn’t technically identical, Daniel frequently gets stopped by strangers, mistaking him for his twin sibling.