With over 40 years of public accounting experience, David Goldner, CPA, CFP®, CVA, works with high net worth families, individuals, real estate developers and business owners.
Making decisions about taxes, investments and estate structures can be confusing, especially when family politics, differing financial goals and philanthropy come into play. David works to make sure his clients have a comprehensive view of their financial situation, so they are always making informed decisions.
Tax, investment, estate and financial planning are just a few of the services David provides to his clients. David also provides business valuation services for estate, litigation and succession planning purposes, and is experienced in structuring, evaluating and negotiating business acquisitions and sales, with a goal of getting the deal closed! He served as the firm’s managing partner from 2009 to July 2020.
David serves on the board of directors of Sinai Hospital and the investment committee of Associated Jewish Charities.
- Master’s degree in taxation, University of Baltimore (1983)
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, University of Maryland (1979)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- American Institute of CPAs
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- BKR International
- Financial Planning Association
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
More Fun Facts
- The most exciting vacation David has been on included an African safari where he got up close and personal with an elephant herd and family of cheetahs.
- On weekends, you can find David golfing, playing with the grandkids and taking long walks on the beach.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP®, and CFP® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.