Mark Vogel, CPA/ABV/CFF, CMA, CVA, specializes in working with family law attorneys to provide business valuations, litigation support and forensic accounting services in divorce cases. Mark helps marital dispute clients uncover hidden assets, value business interests and conduct thorough investigations of financial records.
As the founder of the firm’s divorce seminar series in Virginia, Mark enjoys sharing his knowledge with family law attorneys on topics like business valuations, tax issues related to divorce, and division of marital assets.
With 25+ years of experience in public accounting, Mark also works with individuals and businesses to provide accounting, tax and consulting services. He also provides litigation support and forensic accounting services in civil litigation related to damages, lost profits and business valuations.
In his free time, Mark serves on the executive board of The Nature Generation, an environmental nonprofit that inspires and empowers youth to make a difference.
- Bachelor of science degree in civil engineering, University of Maryland (1979)
- Master’s degree in business administration, University of Kansas (1982)
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- American Institute of CPAs
- Institute of Management Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Virginia Society of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Mark grew up in many overseas countries, including Thailand, Pakistan, Peru, Columbia, Brazil and Greece. He was born in Bordeaux but is NOT a wine connoisseur.
- As a child, Mark had three languages under his belt by the time he turned three!
- Mark’s secret talent? He’s an artist and painter.