Tammy Lee, CPA, CVA, enjoys helping her clients solve their biggest accounting puzzles. She provides audit, accounting, businesses valuation and consulting services to businesses, including professional services firms, construction contractors and manufacturers.
One of Tammy’s favorite parts of being a CPA is helping her clients break down complicated accounting and tax issues into plain English, giving them the information they need to make smart business decisions.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting and finance, Old Dominion University (2009)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
More Fun Facts
- Growing up, Tammy practiced kung fu. She competed nationally and internationally and managed to win a few championships along the way.
- Tammy loves putting together jigsaw puzzles.