Dawn Ebeling, CPA, works with real estate, construction and service companies, as well as investment-based businesses, physicians’ offices and insurance agencies. She also works with nonprofit organizations, including private schools.
Her clients rely on her for tax planning, consulting and preparation, along with compiled financial statements, accounting and bookkeeping consulting. She also helps her corporate clients with IRS audits and correspondence. Dawn provides tax preparation and planning to individuals and families.
A fan of puzzles, Dawn likes how accounting often requires you to piece together facts and details before the big picture makes sense. She enjoys sharing her passion for problem-solving when training junior staff members at the firm. She particularly likes to see the light bulb come on when they fully understand a client’s books and how various accounts relate to each other.
- Bachelor of arts degree in accounting, Gustavus Adolphus College (1981)
- American Institute of CPAs
- American Woman's Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- If she did not work in accounting Dawn would want to help accessorize the average woman, and be a clothing consultant at a Talbots or J.Jill store.
- Dawn has always enjoyed watching football, but she loves running too.