More About Len
Len Rus, CPA, has been working alongside high net worth families and privately-held businesses for over 34 years. Tax planning and preparation services, as well as business consulting and family office and administrative services, are just a few of the services Len offers to his clients.
Clients know Len as the person they call whenever they’re facing a tough accounting or tax issue. When asked what it’s like to work with Len, Emily Clark of The Three Amigos said, “Not every CPA would treat us the way Len treats us. We get great advice and quick responses from Len and his team — and not just at tax time.”
Len specializes in getting the next generation of high net worth families ready to take over the family business and wealth. Len prides himself on being a great listener, which comes in handy when he’s helping his family clients with the sometimes emotional aspects of transitioning wealth from one generation to the next. He also helps families manage their family office, including overseeing day-to-day details like banking, personal business services, etc.
As the firm’s managing partner, Len’s works to oversee the firm’s growth and foster the development of a new generation of firm leadership. Having joined the firm in 1986, one of Len’s passions is guiding staff members on how to succeed, both inside and outside the office.
Community service is important to Len. He is a member of Loyola’s John Early Society, composed of generations of alumni, faculty, administrators and staff who work to ensure Loyola’s continued advancement and reputation for the very best in education. He has also served on the board of Beth El Congregation.
“We know clothing trim. Len knows accounting and taxes. He gives us peace of mind and the power to do what we do best.”
Emily Clark, Business Manager
The Three Amigos
- Master’s degree in taxation, University of Baltimore (1991)
- Bachelor of arts degree in accounting, Loyola University Maryland (1986)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- BKR International
- Maryland Association of CPAs
Just For Fun
- On a Sunday night, when the house is quiet and his family has gone to bed, you’ll most likely find Len enjoying an episode of The Walking Dead.
- Len believes one can never be too passionate about rooting for the Ravens and Terps.
- If he could have a super power, Len would like to be able to talk with animals. He would love to know what his dog Ollie is thinking.