David Leipnik, CPA, CVA, is a partner in the firm’s tax department. David provides accounting and tax services to a variety of clients, including nonprofit organizations, construction and real estate companies, and professional firms and distributors. He is a member of the firm’s Business Valuation, Manufacturing and Distribution, and Nonprofit Groups.
With 10+ years of accounting experience, David prepares and reviews individual, corporate, partnership, nonprofit and trust tax returns. He is experienced in preparing compiled and reviewed financial statements and also provides business valuation services for closely held businesses, providing valuation services in regards to gifts, estate planning and mergers.
When it comes to helping his clients, David is never shy when taking on new challenges and enjoys taking an active role in his clients’ businesses and tax planning.
David is a graduate of the Baltimore Jewish Council’s leadership development program. He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, Maryland Association of CPAs, Baltimore Estate Planning Council and Virginia Society of CPAs. David serves as a board member for Talmudical Academy of Baltimore.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, University of Maryland, University College (2005)
- Masters of science degree in taxation, University of Baltimore (2013)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Virginia Society of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Having grown up in Montreal, Canada, he is still a big Montreal Canadiens fan, though he can’t quite remember how he managed to survive the freezing winters there.
- When he’s not in the office, David enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children.