Becky Spezzano, CPA, is a manager in the firm’s audit and accounting department. Becky specializes in providing financial statement audits, Single Audits and employee benefit plan audits to nonprofits along with construction and real estate companies.
With more than a decade of accounting experience under her belt, most of which have been spent in public accounting, Becky enjoys gaining a thorough understanding of a client’s business in order to provide the most accurate guidance.
Becky’s favorite thing about being a CPA is helping her clients better understand their financial position so they can grow their organizations and ultimately set themselves up for success. Becky is known for her good sense of humor, which helps put those around her at ease, especially her clients.
When Becky’s not in the office, you can find her hanging out with her kids and husband, going on camping trips or organizing something around the house.
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting, West Virginia University (2012)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- If Becky were to play the game “Two Truths and a Lie,” her two truths would be: 1) she has 21 first cousins, and 2) she has lived in eight different zip codes.
- When Becky was a kid, she wanted to be a pediatrician when she grew up.