Bryna Campbell, CPA, CGMA, helps businesses and nonprofits find new ways to work more efficiently.
With more than 30 years of experience providing audit, accounting, tax and consulting services, Bryna’s favorite part of being a CPA is that every day is different. Bryna enjoys being a source of guidance for her clients, especially executives who may not have a sounding board inside of their organization to talk through their toughest challenges.
Bryna loves getting to peek behind the curtain to see how an organization operates. Getting to know her clients on a personal level allows her to understand the struggles they are facing and to identify areas where processes can be streamlined.
As a nonprofit board member for Towson University College of Business & Economics Advisory Board and a committee member for Pearlstone Center, Bryna is passionate about helping nonprofits grow.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Rider University (1988)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Bryna’s favorite place to be is outdoors.
- A self-professed tomboy, Bryna spent most of her time growing up playing sports like baseball.
- Bryna is known for tearing up at the occasional movie or commercial.