Maybe you have an opinion about what your business is worth. There’s a good chance that value is wrong, especially if it’s based on a look back at the company’s success, a rule of thumb, or a pure guess.
This complimentary whitepaper reveals nine myths about what your business is worth. Inside you’ll find:
- Nine misperceptions about business valuation
- Why there is never “one right way” to value a business
- Specific reasons why you might need a business valuation
- Real life examples of how valuators can come up with different values for the same business
- How goodwill impacts your company’s value
- Why your company’s future performance is more important than its past performance