Helping Government Contractors Stay in FAR Compliance and More
Architectural and engineering firms throughout the United States turn to Gross Mendelsohn for Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) indirect cost rate audits. We know how critical these audits are for supporting a justifiable overhead rate that will let your firm maintain and protect cash flow as well as access to government contracting opportunities.
We’ll help you:
- Determine if your accounting systems and controls comply with federal and state regulatory and contractual requirements
- Properly segregate direct and indirect expenses
- Identify allowable and unallowable expenses
- Improve your cost estimation processes
- Determine whether or not your cost allocation methodology is proper
- Identify whether or not all reimbursable costs are being recovered
- Prepare a FAR compliant indirect cost rate schedule, including an indirect cost rate calculation and relevant disclosures
We’ll audit your overhead rate and deliver recommendations for management to make systems and internal control improvements.
If you’d like to discuss an indirect cost rate audit, contact us here or call Diana DeWitt at 410.685.5512.