Stephanie Culhagil, CPA, is a manager in the firm’s tax department. Working with service businesses, construction contractors and manufacturers and their entrepreneurial owners, Stephanie provides tax planning and compliance services to her clients.
With 10 years of public accounting experience, Stephanie says she is most passionate about providing her clients with excellent customer service while advising them on potential planning opportunities and their tax implications. When she is on the job, her clients know their work will be completed accurately and on time.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, University of Maryland, College Park – Robert H. Smith School of Business (2003)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- As a new mom, a full night’s rest is a thing of the past at Stephanie’s house!
- Stephanie knows the East Coast like the back of her hand. She’s lived in Florida, Connecticut and Maryland.