Bob Grochowski, CPA, advises families, individuals and business owners on estate, retirement and tax planning matters.
After more than 35 years as a CPA, Bob has helped clients deal with countless financial and tax scenarios. Clients know Bob as someone who helps them save money on taxes, whether it’s for their business or personal situation.
- Master’s degree in taxation, University of Baltimore (1982)
- Master’s degree in business administration, University of Baltimore (1978)
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, Duquesne University (1971)
- American Institute of CPAs
- BKR International
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- Maryland Society of Accountants
More Fun Facts
- He is a chocoholic.
- Bob enjoys amusement parks, especially the roller coasters.