Maria Macera, CPA, helps clients tackle their toughest accounting issues. A manager in the firm’s audit and accounting department, Maria works with government contractors, nonprofits and businesses working in the construction, real estate and manufacturing industries.
Clients call Maria when they need help answering their toughest accounting questions. With 10+ years of experience in public accounting, Maria enjoys providing her clients with the information they need to make informed business decisions.
- Masters of business administration, with a concentration in accounting, Old Dominion University (2009)
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, Old Dominion University (2005)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Virginia Society of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- When she’s not at work, you can find Maria traveling, watching football or trying out new restaurants.
- If she could snap her fingers and become an expert in any skill, Maria says she’d become an expert in computer programming.