Lili Zhang, CPA, prepares and reviews tax returns for individuals, businesses and nonprofits. She helps her clients plan for the future by keeping them up to date on tax law changes and assisting them with tax planning.
One of Lili’s favorite parts of being a CPA is helping her clients find solutions to their toughest tax issues. With 13+ years of experience in public accounting, Lili is experienced in working with local and federal taxation agencies on behalf of her clients.
In her free time, Lili serves as the treasurer of the Chinese American Parent Association of Howard County.
- Master of science degree in accounting, Indiana University South Bend (2005)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- If she could snap her fingers and become an expert in any skill, Lili says she’d become an amazing singer. She’d love to perform on stage!
- Lili’s secret ability? She has an amazing memory.