Kirstine Connors, CPA/ABV, CVA, specializes in providing business valuations, including forensics and litigation support services. Having worked with a wide variety of businesses throughout her 20+ year career, Kirstine, enjoys getting a chance to learn the unique aspects of a client’s business and educating them on the factors that drive value for their business.
Kirstine most often works with clients who need business valuations for litigation, tax and financial reporting purposes. She feels most satisfied when she knows she has helped her clients get the information they need and increased their knowledge while working with them.
She is a member of the American Institute of CPA's ABV Committee, which is charged with educating the public about the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) credential.
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, California State University, San Bernardino (1998)
- American Institute of CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Virginia Society of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Kirstine grew up in California and never drove in snow until moving to Virginia in 2003. Her California license plate was a dead giveaway and served as a good warning to area residents to watch out for her in the snow.
- She enjoys outdoor adventures, including running, hiking the Blue Ridge Mountains and spending time at the beach.