Known for her expertise in conducting overhead audits, Diana DeWitt Strassmaier, CPA, CCIFP, works closely with construction contractors, architects, engineers and government contractors to help them understand how overhead rates work and how to maximize compensation.
In addition to conducting overhead rate audits, Diana provides accounting system advice to members of the construction, engineering, architecture and government contracting sectors.
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (1996)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- Maryland Construction Network
More Fun Facts
- Her great-great grandfather was a “Native Son of the Golden West.”
- Diana has participated in the Athleta Iron Girl Triathlon.