Carrie King, CPA, is a manager in the firm’s tax department. With 10+ years of experience in public accounting, Carrie specializes in helping high net worth families and service businesses manage their biggest tax hurdles. Carrie helps clients account for expenses in their financial documentation and navigate the process of dealing with government authorities like the IRS.
Carrie’s day to day involves analyzing financial information for her clients. She ensures each client’s financial documentation paints an accurate depiction of their finances for the year and then prepares the corresponding tax returns and financial statements.
- Bachelor of arts degree in accounting, economics and business, McDaniel College (2010)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Carrie’s weekends usually involve taking her toddler out on new and exciting adventures.
- Carrie loved her first job as a sales associate at a retail store. She worked there for several years until she left for her first accounting internship.