With more than 40 years of experience in public accounting, Barry works with wholesale distributors, insurance agencies, rental management companies and construction contractors. He is a member of Gross Mendelsohn’s Manufacturing & Wholesale Distribution Group. He also provides tax resolution services, including offers in compromise and installment agreements.
Barry is grateful to work in a profession that enables him to be of service to others. He shares his expertise and time outside the office helping many community organizations.
He serves as a member of the audit committee for The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore. He received the President's Award from The Edward A. Myerberg Senior Center for past service as president, treasurer, vice president, and chairman and as a member of various committees.
- Bachelor of science degree in hotel and restaurant administration, University of Massachusetts (1970)
- American Institute of CPAs
- BKR International
- Manufacturing CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Barry backpacked through Europe for a year.
- After not seeing his parents for nine months while in Europe – and after not getting a haircut or shaving for that time – Barry’s mother passed him on the street without recognizing him! (Barry thinks that maybe his mom did recognize him and she chose to keep on walking.)