With more than 40 years of experience in public accounting, Barry works with wholesale distributors, insurance agencies, rental management companies and construction contractors. He is a member of Gross Mendelsohn’s Manufacturing & Wholesale Distribution Group. He also provides tax resolution services, including offers in compromise and installment agreements.Barry is grateful to work in a profession that enables him to be of service to others. He shares his expertise and time outside the office helping many community organizations. He is treasurer of the Jewish Museum of Maryland and serves on the board of trustees of the Chizuk Amuno Congregation. He received the President's Award from The Edward A. Myerberg Senior Center for past service as president, treasurer, vice president, and chairman and as a member of various committees. In addition, Barry serves on several committees of The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore.
- Bachelor of science degree in hotel and restaurant administration, University of Massachusetts (1970)
- American Institute of CPAs
- BKR International
- Manufacturing CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
More Fun Facts
- Barry backpacked through Europe for a year.
- After not seeing his parents for nine months while in Europe – and after not getting a haircut or shaving for that time – Barry’s mother passed him on the street without recognizing him! (Barry thinks that maybe his mom did recognize him and she chose to keep on walking.)