Allen Haar, CPA, is a principal in the firm’s Forensics & Litigation Support Group. He has worked on matters involving damage calculations, fraud and embezzlement, business valuations, divorce and insurance claims.During his 36-year career, Allen provided audit, accounting, tax and business consulting services to a wide variety of clients, including one of the world’s largest snack food manufacturers, one of Pennsylvania’s largest oil distributors, a large multi-state supermarket, and a convenience store chain.
- Master’s degree in taxation, University of Baltimore (1991)
- Master’s degree in business administration, Mount Saint Mary’s College (1987)
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, York College of Pennsylvania (1971)
More Fun Facts
- An avid water skier, Allen once planned to celebrate his 60th birthday by “barefooting.” Fortunately for him, he matured mentally before reaching that milestone.
- Allen collects early decoys and has a few choice finds stashed away in boxes. It’s more about finding the rare ones than showing them off. Besides, that means less dusting for Allen.