Allen Haar, CPA, CFP®, is a principal in the firm’s Forensics & Litigation Support Group. He has worked on matters involving damage calculations, fraud and embezzlement, business valuations, divorce and insurance claims. During his 48-year career, Allen has provided audit, accounting, tax and business consulting services to a wide variety of clients, including one of the world’s largest snack food manufacturers, one of Pennsylvania’s largest fuel distributors, a large multi-state supermarket and a convenience store chain. He is also the trustee of a four-generation client trust with assets exceeding $50 million.
- Master’s degree in taxation, University of Baltimore (1991)
- Master’s degree in business administration, Mount Saint Mary’s College (1987)
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting, York College of Pennsylvania (1971)
More Fun Facts
- Allen collects early decoys and has a few choice finds stashed away in boxes. It’s more about finding the rare ones than showing them off. Besides, that means less dusting for Allen.
- Passionate about local history, Allen has published 5+ books from the Hanover History Society photo collection.