Among the many responsibilities that boards and executives of foundations and nonprofits have is the management of endowment funds to ensure the long term legacy and viability of the organization.
In this complimentary whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- Five key principles to follow in setting up and managing an endowment
- The six “must have” pieces of a Board Endowment Policy Statement
- Guidance on balancing your payout policy to serve needs now and protect the fund in the future
- How to achieve a responsible mix in allocating assets in the fund
- How to choose the right fund manager … and more!