4 Undeniable Reasons to Take the Maryland Construction Industry Survey
If you work in the Maryland construction industry, you know better than anyone that finding industry data can be tough. Luckily, we teamed up with the Maryland Construction Network to create a ten-minute survey that polls Maryland construction contractors like you on hot button topics you actually care about, including:
- Best practices for recruiting and retaining key staff
- How contractors think the industry will change in the next ten years
- Whether contractors think new tax reform laws will affect them in 2019
- Top technology concerns for the construction industry
Why Should I Take the Survey?
1. You’ll Get a Complete Copy of the Results in an Easy-To-Understand Written Report
Everyone who takes the survey gets a complete copy of the survey results. As a survey participant, you’ll be one of the few to receive an exclusive copy of the survey result report (i.e., if another contractor doesn’t participate, they won’t get a copy). This report will feature all of the results of the survey in an easy-to-understand format, meaning:
- Lots of graphs and pictures
- Down to earth explanations of what the data actually means to you
- Practical advice on actions your company should take based on the survey’s findings
An example of last year’s report
2. You’ll Be Entered to Win a $500 Home Depot Gift Card
Everyone who completes the survey is automatically entered to win a $500 Home Depot gift card. So, why haven’t you started yet?
3. You’ll Be Entered to Win a $500 Advertising Credit With the Maryland Construction Network
In addition to the $500 Home Depot gift card, everyone who completes the survey is automatically entered to win a $500 advertising credit with the Maryland Construction Network. Talk about a great way to get your construction company noticed!
4. You’ll Get an Exclusive Invitation to the Survey Result Reveal Seminar and Maryland Construction Network Direct Connect Event
You know the construction industry is all about connections. As a survey participant, you’ll get an exclusive invitation to the result reveal seminar and Maryland Construction Network Direct Connect event. This means you’ll get an opportunity to hear the results first-hand from the construction industry experts who conducted the survey, and discuss them with other contractors like you and get some perspective on what other construction company owners and employees from across Maryland are thinking.
Where Can I Get a Copy of the Survey Data?
To get a copy of the survey results, which will be compiled into an easy-to-read, 20+ page report, you must participate in the survey. The survey only takes ten minutes to complete, and the good news is that there are plenty of perks of being a survey participant.
How Do I Take the Survey?
To start the survey, click here. The survey only takes ten minutes to complete. Make sure you complete and submit the entire survey by February 19, otherwise you’re going to miss out on all the perks (i.e., survey result report, gift card and advertising credit and exclusive seminar invite).